How to Get a Payment Check

If the Court approves the Settlement, members of the Settlement Class who received an Individualized Statement will receive a payment from the Settlement Fund. You do not need to submit a claim form or take any action to receive a payment.

Members of the Settlement Class who did not receive an Individualized Statement will need to contact Class Counsel to verify their Settlement Class membership status in order to receive payment.

Class Counsel can be reached by writing to David Pastor, Esquire at the following address. To be valid your correspondence must be emailed or postmarked no later than MAY 27, 2022, and sent to:

Pastor Law Office LLP
ATTN: David Pastor, Esquire
63 Atlantic Ave Fl 3
Boston, MA 02110

Need more information? You may contact Class Counsel: David Pastor, Esquire. Click here.