If you are a Settlement Class Member, you can object to the Settlement if you don’t like any part of the Settlement or if you dispute the amount of your payment as listed on your Individualized Statement.
You can give reasons why you think the Court should not approve it. The Court will consider your views. If the Court denies approval, no settlement payments will be sent out and the Lawsuit will continue.

To object to the Settlement Agreement, you must do so in writing. Written objections should include the following information:

  • Your full name, current mailing address, telephone number, and if you are being assisted by a lawyer, the lawyer’s name, address and telephone number;
  • The case name and number of the Lawsuit (Pierre Louis, et al. v. Bayada Home Health Care, Inc., et al., Case No. 1981CV01957);
  • A statement establishing your membership in the Settlement Class;
  • The dates of your employment with BAYADA in Massachusetts;
  • A brief explanation of your reasons for objecting; and
  • Your signature.

An objection must be submitted to the Court either by mailing it to the Clerk at the address below, or by filing it in person at the Courthouse, with copies sent to counsel as listed below. To be valid, objections must be filed with the Court or postmarked on or before MAY 27, 2022:


Middlesex Superior Court
200 Trade Center, Flr 2
Woburn, MA 01801-1877

Copies of the objection must be mailed, postmarked on or before MAY 27, 2022, to counsel to the parties as follows:

Class Counsel

Attn: David Pastor, Esquire
63 Atlantic Avenue, 3rd Floor
Boston, MA 02110

Defendants’ Counsel

Attn: Thomas G. Collins, Esquire
409 Second Street, Suite 500
Harrisburg, PA 17101-1357